XCode 4 Reference
XCode4 is the latest development platform for Apple devices such as iPhone, and iPad.
Herein are tips for using it to expedite your development with it.
Adding a framework.
- In the project navigator, select your project
- Select your target
- Select the 'Build Phases' tab
- Open 'Link Binaries With Libraries' expander
- Click the '+' button
- Select your framework
- (optional) Drag and drop the added framework to the 'Frameworks' group
List of useful shortcuts. Note: Ctrl = "Command" key.
- Ctrl+Left Arrow = Go to beginning of line (On the left).
- Ctrl+Right Arrow = Go to end of line (On the right).
- Ctrl+F = Find in current file (A text-dialogue comes up on the upper right)
- Ctrl+Shift+F = Find in project files (A text-dialogue comes up on the upper left)
- Ctrl+B = Build Project